Occasionally, floral substitutions are necessary due to temporary, regional availability issues.
If this is the case with the gift you’ve selected, our experienced florists will ensure that the style and theme of your arrangement is preserved and will substitute only fresh flowers of equal or higher value.
The following rules for substitution will apply:
• Flowers: In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colours shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
• Flower Arrangements such as all roses, or all lilies: we will make every effort to match the flower type, but may substitute with another colour or substitute with a bouquet of equal or greater value.
• Plants: For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
• One-of-a-Kind Plants such as orchids: we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another colour.
• Gourmet Gifts & Specialty Items (including, but not limited to, Fruit and Gift Baskets, Cookies, Cakes, Chocolates, Teddy Bears, Balloons, and Vases): These items may be substituted with another specialty item of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category. Images of gift baskets represent number of product included, type, colour and shape of basket and actual product variety will vary.
REPLACEMENT AND RETURN POLICY
Our flowers always come fresh from the growers and we make efforts to keep and deliver them to the recipient fresh and beautiful. If you received damaged flowers or other damaged products:
• Please take a photo of the product and email the photo, along with your name, order number, and the nature of the issue to email@example.com.
• Quality complaints must be received within two (2) days following delivery, due to the perishable nature of our products.
• Once damage is confirmed, we can change a damaged product at our expense, or issue a store credit.
All changes and updates to your order should be done within one (1) hour of placing the order. Please double check all the information in your order when you place it.
Changes and updates that are requested after this one (1) hour period are subject to a $10 administration fee.
Unfortunately during peak holidays it is extremely difficult to make changes to an existing order. We will make every effort, but change requests are not guaranteed.
It may be possible to cancel your order. Please be advised that a minimum $25.00 cancellation fees will apply. Unfortunately, we cannot cancel orders that have been prepared or are already out with courier for delivery.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of the same day, but we cannot guarantee it. We attribute this to “hot delivery” and charge 30% extra of the regular price.
Orders will be delivered between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. for residential addresses, and between
10 a.m. and 5 p.m. for business addresses on the delivery day you specify.
On the same day delivery is available if you place your order before 1 p.m. local time the same day or earlier.
Customer takes full responsibility that the given recipient information is complete and correct. If there is a delay in the delivery due to incorrect or incomplete information (including door code) provided by the customer, the order will not be refunded.
During extreme weather conditions we cannot guarantee that your order will be
delivered on time and date. If we do not succeed in delivering your order, the order
will be delivered as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE – DURING HOLIDAYS (CHRISTMAS TIME, VALENTINES AND MOTHER’S DAY) DELIVERY MAY OCCUR AFTER 7:00PM. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SPECIFIC DELIVERY TIMES DURING PEAK HOLIDAYS.
Please be advised that we are unable to cancel or change any orders already delivered or presently on route to delivery. If you find it necessary to cancel or change delivery dates or addresses for any other orders, simply call our shop directly.
We are not responsible for orders left at door being stolen.